Life

Each step of life is a journey that you choose to walk.

Each moment of life is another line, sentence, paragraph and chapter of the book called your life.

Enjoy all that life has to offer, good friends, good food, good coffee and as always wisdom and a good laugh.

~Jen





11 July 2010

A wrap of Day 2 & 3

As we wrap up our trip to TN I wish we could stay a few more days. We have decided that we are coming back next year, so we will be saving up so we can do more when we come back.

Yesterday Mike, the kids & I went to the river w/ my sister, Amy, Bill, and their kids to enjoy tubing. That was a nice 3 hour experience. The kids really did enjoy that very much & at the end of it all while Mike, Logan & I were waiting on everyone else, Logan was jumping from rock to rock like a little billy goat. All the kids, Bill and myself took advantage of a rope swing that some of the local kids have up on the river. It was the kids first time to try the rope swing & they loved it! I did not fare so well...I made it only to the river and dropped...I didn't make it to the full swing & drop mid air like I was hoping, but that's what happens when you haven't done that in over 20 years.

Today we went into Gatlinburg. Mom, Dad, Mike and me took our kids & Miranda to Ripley's Aquarium. I have been to the one in Myrtle Beach, SC back in 2002 so it was nice that the kids wanted to go & they really enjoyed it.

My sister, Amy, and Bill took their son, Tristen to Lake Douglas to go jet skiing. They had a great time too. We'll look at going there next year. All in all I found Pigeon Forge, Gatlinburg to be a great experience!I am so glad that we came & I hope to make this a yearly family tradition.

~Peace & Blessings~
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment