Life

Each step of life is a journey that you choose to walk.

Each moment of life is another line, sentence, paragraph and chapter of the book called your life.

Enjoy all that life has to offer, good friends, good food, good coffee and as always wisdom and a good laugh.

~Jen





08 September 2010

Gleaning from others...

is wise. So what is gleaning you ask?

Gleaning, 1. To gather grain or other produce left by reapers. 2. To gather information or material bit by bit.

Gleaning is biblical. The story of Ruth is a great example of why God calls us to glean and allow those to glean the fields. We all have different spiritual gifts and those who seek wisdom are able to pass along that wisdom without realizing it by letting those who are learning of wisdom to glean from them.

I was reminded of this when I read Proverbs 8 this morning and then the blog I read when I was finished reading Proverbs. God is gracious in answering prayer and when we pray for wisdom, he does allow us to see with eyes wide open. I'm thankful that I am able to glean wisdom from He who created wisdom and I pray that I am able to pass that along to you as we travel this journey together. You are welcome to glean in my field.

~Peace & Blessings~
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment