Life

Each step of life is a journey that you choose to walk.

Each moment of life is another line, sentence, paragraph and chapter of the book called your life.

Enjoy all that life has to offer, good friends, good food, good coffee and as always wisdom and a good laugh.

~Jen





07 September 2010

Have you...

ever felt like you were between a rock and a hard place? Be honest, I'm sure that you have felt that way more than once. I have been feeling like that for the past week, only this time my rock is Christ and the hard place is what I see in front of me. I am still torn between what I know is true & what I see in front of me. As a human being sometimes it's hard to be...I always want to do. I have to remember that the doing is God's part, not mine...I'm suppose to be being and at times that is very hard to do.

So I prayed this morning to be once again used & for God to search my heart. That is a very hard prayer to pray. Am I really ready to be exposed and changed? I think I am and it is my prayer that I can rely on the truth of the Scripture to know that no matter what is going on in this world that God is in complete control. So here's what my prayer is today.

Psalm 18:2, The LORD is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer; my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge. He is my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold.


Psalm 25:4, "Show me your ways, O LORD, teach me your paths"

AND

Isiah 55:8, "For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways," declares the LORD."

These are the scriptures that I will be praying and saying. I know that what I see is not what is going really going on. I know that I am in the midst of a spiritual battle. I shall wear the full armor of God and know that His provision is enough.

~Peace & Blessings~
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment