Life

Each step of life is a journey that you choose to walk.

Each moment of life is another line, sentence, paragraph and chapter of the book called your life.

Enjoy all that life has to offer, good friends, good food, good coffee and as always wisdom and a good laugh.

~Jen





18 September 2010

Just a quick...

blurb...I love photobucket.com! I love how they are so current and can link straight to my favorite pages! I am currently running my son's birthday party pictures! What a milestone...he is 10 years old today. Today I gave birth to my son, my first born son. What a blessing he is in my life and I know that God has great plans for him. I hope you enjoy the pictures as much as I enjoyed taking them.

Happy Birthday Thomas...I love you.

~Peace & Blessings~
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment