Life

Each step of life is a journey that you choose to walk.

Each moment of life is another line, sentence, paragraph and chapter of the book called your life.

Enjoy all that life has to offer, good friends, good food, good coffee and as always wisdom and a good laugh.

~Jen





22 September 2010

Mid Week Rush...

is upon me. Thomas was home sick for the past two days, but today it's "game on" as we get back up and into the routine of our lives. We started the day off with breakfast at church with some of our youth group as we got ready for "See You At The Pole". I came into work & a few of our youth called into the station to give the number of people who came to the pole to pray. Some read scripture and some sang songs, but all prayed before heading into school for the day.

I'm very proud of my daughter, she made the decision to get up early for the breakfast and to stand firm in her faith and went to the pole. She is really growing in the Lord, Jesus, and I am blessed to be her mom.

So this evening I'm going to try to be "SuperMom" as I get the boys to football and get Nichole and myself to Karate...should prove to be an interesting day.

~Peace & Blessings~
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment