Life

Each step of life is a journey that you choose to walk.

Each moment of life is another line, sentence, paragraph and chapter of the book called your life.

Enjoy all that life has to offer, good friends, good food, good coffee and as always wisdom and a good laugh.

~Jen





26 October 2010

Been sick

and I hate being sick. It took a week to get over my sinus infection. I am pretty much over it now, but I am still real tired. Back to joy of my life though. Starting next week I will be teaching a 6 week study on forgiveness. I just pray that God will use me to help someone in our group.

Football is going well. Thomas' team has won the past 2 games. He is really loving the game. I am very proud of him and I love that he is learning so much.

I hope that I will have more to talk about, but right now I am a bit scattered. Funny thing though...last night while trying to go to sleep I have 100 different thoughts running through my head...ideas, songs, random thoughts, things I would like to do, scripture that I want to incorporate into the Bible Study...so much and now this morning...nothing. Such is life. Have a blessed day.

~Peace & Blessings~
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment