Life

Each step of life is a journey that you choose to walk.

Each moment of life is another line, sentence, paragraph and chapter of the book called your life.

Enjoy all that life has to offer, good friends, good food, good coffee and as always wisdom and a good laugh.

~Jen





22 October 2010

End of another...

week and I am not real sure where it went. Again this week was filled with activities that took a lot of evening time. I love that my kids are so active, and most days it's fun, but this week both Mike and I have been sick. That has made getting things done even harder. Not to mention that last week I managed to lose my drivers license and bank card. Oh my! Well that has now been taken care of, but what a strange feeling not having an "identity" or even more...proving who you are. That was a predicament that I was not expecting to ever have to be in.

So that is the week in a nut shell...not much to say outside of me being sick. Oh yeah...Thomas' team "The Patriots" won their 2nd game last night. It was great!

~Peace & Blessings~
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment