Life

Each step of life is a journey that you choose to walk.

Each moment of life is another line, sentence, paragraph and chapter of the book called your life.

Enjoy all that life has to offer, good friends, good food, good coffee and as always wisdom and a good laugh.

~Jen





13 October 2010

Have you ever...

had a day that all you wanted to do is scream and go back to bed? Well I am having one of those days, but not because it's a bad day, just too much to do day. I am sitting here thinking about all that must be done & it's crazy. Track for the morning, record a new spot, phone interview and then lunch w/ a potential new business supporter...all before running to the island to drop off my beach fliers and going to the store to pick up much needed food before the kids get home from school! I'm not sure I have enough time to do it all & to be very very honest...I don't want to be "Super Woman"!

I know I do this to myself a lot of times, but then when "things" happen it's like OH! here's something else! Now what? So I have to turn my inward despair into outward prayer. So I am praying today that God will totally take over and guide my every step. I know that I know it will all work out, but the anxiety seems to be a bit much at the moment.

OK...time to track...praying that time works for me not against me.

~Peace & Blessings~
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment