Life

Each step of life is a journey that you choose to walk.

Each moment of life is another line, sentence, paragraph and chapter of the book called your life.

Enjoy all that life has to offer, good friends, good food, good coffee and as always wisdom and a good laugh.

~Jen





30 December 2010

...and to catch my breath...

for just a moment. It has been non stop since we've gotten to Blowing Rock, NC for the SnoCraze 2010 with the Blythe Island Youth Group. This is the first youth trip I have taken as an adult & I must say that I now am in awe at what my youth pastors and mentors did for me. Not to mention the countless counselors and pastors that do this everyday in all different churches. I have a new respect for what they do.

As a mom I thought...oh, what's a few more "youth". Ha! The dynamics are incredible and there is a life that just oozes when they are all together. It's a great synergy. So to any and all that work with youth ~ Thank you & if you don't, but have a youth...you need to thank those who work in the ministry. OK, this will probably be my only post until we get back Saturday night, but I wanted to let you know that we are doing well and the kids are having a great time.

~Peace & Blessings~
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment