Life

Each step of life is a journey that you choose to walk.

Each moment of life is another line, sentence, paragraph and chapter of the book called your life.

Enjoy all that life has to offer, good friends, good food, good coffee and as always wisdom and a good laugh.

~Jen





03 January 2011

A new year...some new beginnings...

to start things off. To begin with, my family & I are a one car family. This should prove to be interesting, but Mike and I have resolved to making it work. I know we can. To be very honest...we cannot afford another car right now. So we will use are time more effectively to say the very least and do more as a family at the most.

My second thought is to continue to cut out the unimportant things in my life. I think that I make this my "resolution" every year, but I am very convicted to get it right this go round. I guess it would be more like prioritizing what is important. I would love to say that I read my Bible everyday, that I pray and spend time with God everyday, but the truth is...I don't. In my relationship with Jesus, I want to spend more time with Him and get to know Him better. I would love to tell you that I know him, but sometimes I think I don't know Him at all. How can I share Jesus with others if I don't even really know him? So my goal is to know him more, to know him better.

As I reflect on 2010 I realize that there was so much that I did not do, and I really did take my laziness to a whole new level. I am wanting to do better, be better and I pray that God will help me be the person that He has called me to be. I pray that as I go through this next year, no matter what may come of it, that I can continue to point to God and give Him all the glory no matter what direction my life may take. So here's to a new year.

~Peace & Blessings~
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment