Life

Each step of life is a journey that you choose to walk.

Each moment of life is another line, sentence, paragraph and chapter of the book called your life.

Enjoy all that life has to offer, good friends, good food, good coffee and as always wisdom and a good laugh.

~Jen





14 January 2011

There's much that...

is going on, so I won't bore you with too many details. So to update on the car...it's not going good. We are trying to sell it for $350 for scraps, but so far the highest offer is $200. The car (even as scrap) is worth more that that! So we are trying to hold off.

Nichole's insurance paperwork is still not done...that is my fault. I need to get up to the hospital to get what I need from them. I hope that everything works out and it's not too late. I feel terrible for the whole procrastination on my behalf, but there really is only so much one can do in a day...especially with only 1 car.

We have found a car - for $3000.00. It's a Volvo. I like Volvo's...we'll see if it's what we'll get. I need the money first & that always seems to be an issue. Too many needs not enough resources. I'm praying for a breakthrough and wisdom.

We are also trying to sell our double bunk bed & twin size day bed...any takers? Both are on "Craig's List"...but that is not working out so good either. I may just break down and go Old School & put them in the paper.

Work is going very well. Working with 3 businesses right now that are interested in partnering in ministry with us. I pray that they all commit. Maybe that is part of the breakthrough. We'll see where God takes it. I also feel like I'm becoming a better DJ. It's always so hard to determine since the profession is live & opinion. I would like to think that people are enjoying the morning show, but w/o listener feedback it's a tough call. Industry leaders are giving air checks and are giving great recommendations, so we'll see how that goes as we continue to improve.

So to wrap up this blog...today I'm being interviewed for Paisley Magazine! My first interview & I'm very nervous & excited! I hope that all goes well and that I don't talk too much...hahahaha. Well that's it for now...time to get back to work. More to come.


~Peace & Blessings~
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment