Life

Each step of life is a journey that you choose to walk.

Each moment of life is another line, sentence, paragraph and chapter of the book called your life.

Enjoy all that life has to offer, good friends, good food, good coffee and as always wisdom and a good laugh.

~Jen





09 February 2011

Steven Curtis Chapman | Steven Curtis Chapman Announces Spring Canadian Tour | TodaysChristianMusic.com

I have to say that I am very much in awe of the Chapman family. They inspire me to continue on with the good fight as they continue to share the gospel with all those around them. I can only imagine the difficulty that they still go through day in and day out & I pray for them as they continue on the path that God has set before them. Learn more about the Chapmans by following the link.

Steven Curtis Chapman | Steven Curtis Chapman Announces Spring Canadian Tour | TodaysChristianMusic.com

~Peace & Blessings~
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment