Life

Each step of life is a journey that you choose to walk.

Each moment of life is another line, sentence, paragraph and chapter of the book called your life.

Enjoy all that life has to offer, good friends, good food, good coffee and as always wisdom and a good laugh.

~Jen





10 March 2011

I'm sorry, what day...

is it? Oh yeah, Thursday! This week has just flown by and I want to remember all the good things that have happened this week. It seems that the days are going faster now more than before, and yet I feel like I am really just beginning to live.

Monday my beautiful daughter celebrated her 12th birthday! She is amazing and I don't want to miss a moment of her time with me. We are having a small gathering of friends over for Friday to celebrate. We are having a "Tea" with her friends. That should be a lot of fun.

Tuesday was my first day back at BNI (Business Networking International). I really enjoy BNI, it's such a great way to stay connected with other businesses and continue to make new contacts for 90.7 WAY Radio. The downside of Tuesday was I was beginning to feel congested. Something bloomed and it was causing me to cough and feel sinus pressure.

Side note...Monday the whole family began P90X. I tell you what I am still sore! My personal goal is to lose 20 lbs in 90 days. I believe this is reasonable...I'll do my best to keep track.

Yesterday, Wednesday, was crazy busy...and I have to say I was a bit under the gun, but with God's help I was able to get everything finished up. I had a promotion script to write up and get on the air, we had the band 33 Miles in the studio with a couple of our listeners that won a Facebook contest, and we had so much fun! Chris and Jason are so gracious and I really appreciated them coming in for an hour. We also enjoyed a very nice breakfast from P&D Deli. They have real good breakfast food.


By mid day I was feeling lousy...just awful...I don't like being "sick". We made it to church and Pastor Scott did such a great job with teaching Ephesians 4: 1-6.

Well here it is, Thursday afternoon, and it was a slow start of the day. I did not have a voice this morning so I did not go into work. Kind of hard to talk for a living and have no voice. So I stayed in the bed until 10ish and I took some more meds. Feeling a bit better, but time for another Halls. I want so much for my throat to feel better. I have a small get together going on this evening and I think that will be fun.

Mike's been working a lot more lately. He has 6 catering jobs this month and is working on 4 drafting jobs. I am so thankful that business is picking up. We have been praying for more work to come in and we are just praising God for the work we have.

So Friday is the birthday party & then Saturday is karate...I don't know if I'll get a chance to blog again, but I wanted to make sure that I preserve these memories for years to come.

~Peace & Blessings~
Jen

2 comments:

  1. Pei pa koa is pretty decent cough medicine (from herbal as I remembered), great non alcoholic medicine, some western cough medicine are more effective, but this is non drowsy.

    You can access info online @
    en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nin_Jiom_Pei_Pa_Koa
    ninjiom.50webs.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Teresa. I'll keep that in mind to check that to keep on hand.

    ReplyDelete