Life

Each step of life is a journey that you choose to walk.

Each moment of life is another line, sentence, paragraph and chapter of the book called your life.

Enjoy all that life has to offer, good friends, good food, good coffee and as always wisdom and a good laugh.

~Jen





14 March 2011

Man am I...

sore! I have to say that this new journey with Mike and P90X is good, but man...I did not realize just how out of shape I really was...well am. I must say that I have been very impressed with each routine so far and I know that I like the fact that each day is a new routine...so Mike or I won't get board. AND I have watched the infomercial for P90X. I have to say that I am impressed with the testimonials that I heard. I of course found P90X on Facebook...well because it's Facebook...and I wanted to see other testimonies. My goal is to be a good example for my children, and to get more fit. Not only w/ the P90X, but also with karate, walking and of course...when I can...the gym. The best thing about this so far...Mike & I are doing this together. That truly makes me happy! OK...so day 4 down only 26 days to goal #1. One day at a time...one pound at a time...that is my battle cry!

Oh...and I know I need to take the pictures...and I will...but I don't think I'll post them until day 30.

~Peace & Blessings~
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment