Life

Each step of life is a journey that you choose to walk.

Each moment of life is another line, sentence, paragraph and chapter of the book called your life.

Enjoy all that life has to offer, good friends, good food, good coffee and as always wisdom and a good laugh.

~Jen





21 June 2011

The calendar says...

That today is the first day of summer. I find this to be to my amusement since it's been "summer" at my house since May 27! My calendar also says that it's 2 days before my birthday and 1 day before I get on a plane and fly to Las Vegas to see my friends from Okinawa!


My "official" holiday begins after my BNI meeting today. The kids are also going to get a bit of a holiday, but I can't share that with you yet...because if my oldest decides to read this...it'll ruin the surprise.


I plan on posting many a pictures and doing my best to tweet and leave posts on facebook...I may even blog once or twice while I'm there...who knows. I may be too busy catching up to even bother with a blog.


So I'm already packed, my lists are made...so we don't forget anything that is needed. An itinerary is in place...but not set in stone. Mike thinks I'm going to "plan" our vacation to death...I had to remind him that this is my vacation and he is just a fortunate person to be attending with me...hehehehe. So I will be celebrating my 39th in Vegas with those that I share such a special bond with.

With that...I'm off...until my next blog


~Peace & Blessings~
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment