Life

Each step of life is a journey that you choose to walk.

Each moment of life is another line, sentence, paragraph and chapter of the book called your life.

Enjoy all that life has to offer, good friends, good food, good coffee and as always wisdom and a good laugh.

~Jen





14 July 2011

How on earth can I...

be so tired? I feel like I have done less in this week than in the past two weeks, but I am exhausted! Is that from the early hours of being at work or the fact that it is just to hot outside to really enjoy any physical activity? I'm not sure but I know that I am completely zapped of any energy.

Case in point, the past couple of days when I get home...I start reading my book and the next thing you know...I'm asleep on the couch! I am not one to take naps in the middle of the day so I find that to be very disturbing.

I know that tomorrow is my last "Off" day. Bart will be back to work on Monday and VBS is finished up tomorrow. So maybe just maybe I'll sleep til the day is long on Saturday. Well one can hope ;-)

I feel a bad for not blogging sooner but to be honest, once I get home I don't even want to turn my computer on. Yesterday I took the kids over to my friends house so they could play and so I could get some much needed "girl time". My friend asked me how my book was coming along and I had to tell her that it is not coming along. I have only one chapter started (not even completed). This question has me thinking...
what am I doing with my time? Am I really serious about writing this book? Am I serious about writing? To be honest I guess I'd have to ask myself, Am I serious about anything at all? I feel like I'm just floating through this life. It's a feeling of passing by...I'm a spectator in this backward crazy world and I'm just ready for my "real life" to begin. Have you ever felt like that?

OK so I'm sure that this just sounds like the ramblings of a very tired woman, but this is how my mind works...always has, always will. But at least now I have a peace about my constant distress. Off I go into a zombie state of mind so until next time...

~Peace & Blessings~
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment