Life

Each step of life is a journey that you choose to walk.

Each moment of life is another line, sentence, paragraph and chapter of the book called your life.

Enjoy all that life has to offer, good friends, good food, good coffee and as always wisdom and a good laugh.

~Jen





18 July 2011

New beginning...

of a new week. I have had some real heavy deep thoughts over the week and wondering where it is that God is carrying me to. I feel a difference coming, but I have yet to know what it is. I have to be honest with you...I'm a bit scared to let you know these things, only because to many of you, it sounds crazy. The fact of the matter is, I can always tell when a major change in my life is about to take place.

A few things have already happened. A close friend of the family lost her brother Thursday and then her husband was rushed into emergency surgery on Sunday morning. I am praying for them both. My heart is heavy for my family too. I know that there is a change that is going to take place; however, I don't know what that is yet.

I have also had this longing in my heart to just sit and be with God. I don't feel like I have had enough time to spend in HIS presence. I did wake up early this morning to read His Word and to pray. I'm not scared of where I am going, I can just feel that the change is coming. So my heart is heavy today, as it was yesterday. The things that should be "important" to me are not important right now. There is an urgency in my heart and I must be obedient to that urgent calling.

My desire is to be the best person I can be for Christ and to honor Him with this life that He has given me. That's all I have for now.

~Peace & Blessings~
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment