Life

Each step of life is a journey that you choose to walk.

Each moment of life is another line, sentence, paragraph and chapter of the book called your life.

Enjoy all that life has to offer, good friends, good food, good coffee and as always wisdom and a good laugh.

~Jen





06 July 2011

True Woman | I Need to Vent


I have been feeling a bit frustrated, and instead of blowing my top I decided to look up "Anger" for some wisdom and insight. I have to tell you that I am not the best when it comes to keeping my cool, and I really have a hard time with going with the flow when "My" schedule gets changed. So instead of lashing out I looked up and this is what I found. I hope it helps you too.


True Woman | I Need to Vent

~Peace & Blessings~
Jen

1 comment:

  1. I don't know that I neceessarily agree with her, esp on the point that venting increases aggressive behavior but it was certainly an interesting read.

    ReplyDelete