Life

Each step of life is a journey that you choose to walk.

Each moment of life is another line, sentence, paragraph and chapter of the book called your life.

Enjoy all that life has to offer, good friends, good food, good coffee and as always wisdom and a good laugh.

~Jen





23 August 2011

So much music to choose from!

I am so excited about today! Not only is it New Release Tuesday, but there's a plethora of new music out! So I am going to share my favorites with you today, but you can get the full list @ www.newreleasetuesday.com.


First and foremost...MIKESCHAIR! I remember when I first met Mike, Sam, Jon, Jessie and Nate. It was at 90.7 WAY Radio's Beach concert. They had just released "Other Side" and it hit home not just to me, but for so many others. Here it is 3 years later and I'm so excited about their new album "Beautiful Life". I know you'll enjoy it as much as I do!



Secondly there's Downhere. The boys from Canada are back and better than ever. With there hit song "Let Me Rediscover You" their lyrics are just as strong as ever. I know that you will love "On the Alter of Love".


I'm not finished yet! There's a few more nods that I must give today. Aaron Shust is back and on Centricity Records. Check out "This is What We Believe".



Also out today and one of my new favorites is Ashes Remain. I have had the pleasure to meet Josh and Jon and I look forward to seeing what this band from Baltimore. "What I've Become" is worth the listen.



Wrapping up my nods today is DecembeRadio. Yup they are ready to rock you with their newest album "Southern Attic Sessions". Back in VA they have been busy, and this Grammy nominated, Dove Award winning trio hit the studio, they give it all they have. This one is for you to sit back and enjoy!



~Peace & Blessings~
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment