Life

Each step of life is a journey that you choose to walk.

Each moment of life is another line, sentence, paragraph and chapter of the book called your life.

Enjoy all that life has to offer, good friends, good food, good coffee and as always wisdom and a good laugh.

~Jen





23 August 2011

Getting into the routine..

of school being back in session. So far so good. I'm not sure if I have any real expectations for the kids this year, other than doing there best, but 2 of them have brought home a couple of papers with less than stellar marks. I however, am no alarmed. I know that it's hard the first couple of weeks to get back into the groove of things, and I am sure that I will see improvement.

Sunday was the start of children's ministries and I have all 3 kids involved. My youngest, however, does not want to be a part of anything. Can I just tell you that I'm not giving him a choice.

Sunday was also Logan's birthday (he is the youngest). We had a few friends and family over and it was nice. I like having the house filled with kids and laughter and noise, as long as it's in short spurts. Honestly I love the quiteness of my house in the middle of the afternoon.



So this is the last year that I have a child in the single digits. I'm not sure how I feel about that, but here it is...this time next year...they will all be 10 and older. I'm so thankful for the time I have with them, but my youngest is official half grown (sort of...well according to the US government).






So here's a few pictures of the celebration, and I hope that as he continues to grow and mature that he will remember these good times too.





~Peace & Blessings~
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment