Life

Each step of life is a journey that you choose to walk.

Each moment of life is another line, sentence, paragraph and chapter of the book called your life.

Enjoy all that life has to offer, good friends, good food, good coffee and as always wisdom and a good laugh.

~Jen





25 August 2011

Home today...

with one of the children. It happens about this time every year. Thomas (my oldest son) develops an upper respiratory/sinus infection. His cough has increased in frequency and intensity. So with that said, I called his health care provider and he has an appointment this evening, but we are on breathing treatments all day today. My second most important job is Mom (My first is Wife) and so when one of the kids are sick, I'm home with them. It is actually really nice to be able to stay home when I need to and I have a job that allows me to do it. I'm very fortunate.




So of course I slept in this morning while Thomas slept beside me. I didn't know it at the time, but my lovely husband put the boy in the bed first thing. Ahhh...to cuddle :-)

As you can tell we are up and about now...coffee in hand (my second cup) and reading inspiring blogs while the boy watches a movie (check out http://www.terilynneu.com/). I am always challenged when I read great blogs from women that I know are chasing after Jesus.

At times I feel very inadequate to be very honest with you. Am I in the Word enough? Do I understand enough? Even more, am I really qualified to do what I do for His Kingdom, being a morning co-host on the radio and speaking to women groups, or teaching the Bible?




These are my thoughts this morning as I finish my second cup of coffee and begin to wonder what to make for breakfast. Today, since I have some home time, I believe I'll pick back up in Ezekiel. Then to finish up the first part of "What is Gods Will for My Life?". Thanks for your time and prayers. Please pray that we've caught this infection in time for a speedy recovery.

~Peace & Blessings~
Jen

1 comment:

  1. Thanks, Jen, for the mention! Praying for Thomas ... and momma! Miss you.

    ReplyDelete