Life

Each step of life is a journey that you choose to walk.

Each moment of life is another line, sentence, paragraph and chapter of the book called your life.

Enjoy all that life has to offer, good friends, good food, good coffee and as always wisdom and a good laugh.

~Jen





29 August 2011

With a new month..

on the horizon, I have decided it's time to have a new look on life. There has been a lot of interruptions at my house this past week, but I would have to say that for the most part they have been good.

I have to say that I am thankful for all the prayers that have been lifted on my son Thomas' behalf. I did not realize how serious cellulitis was and I'm thankful that we caught the infection at an early enough stage. He is recovering, but is still in some pain.

Yesterday Mike and my Stepfather-in-law put our new sink yesterday. My in-laws had upgraded their kitchen and we were the recipients of their sink. It is nice, and deep, and I really like it!

Earlier this week, my favorite painter was over and we finally have our bathroom painted a beautiful blue! I'm so excited to have one more room done!

OK, so most of this is trivial, but I have been feeling like I've been in limbo lately, so these little things have had a big impact on me. I'm hoping that I can really focus on my goals for the month of September. Have you ever done this...set your goals and within 48 hours...they are lost for "next month"? I feel like that has been my life this past year. It seems like there is no progress, but I know that is a lie. I can look back and see all that God has done and has provided. So this month, I want to just give back to God, give Him more of my time and to allow Him to work on me more. I already feel like I've been in the fire, but I have not let the impurities out yet, and now is the time to skim those impurities out.

I know this is really random, and that's ok...life is random. I hope that you have a great week, and I pray that God will reveal more of Himself to me this week.

~Peace & Blessings~
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment