Life

Each step of life is a journey that you choose to walk.

Each moment of life is another line, sentence, paragraph and chapter of the book called your life.

Enjoy all that life has to offer, good friends, good food, good coffee and as always wisdom and a good laugh.

~Jen





15 September 2011

New Release Tuesday (On Thursday)

I know I'm a couple of days late. I'm sorry for that. If you follow me on twitter or facebook, then you know that I have been out for a couple of days due to illness. And like you, when I'm sick, I don't want to do anything! So please forgive my lateness and enjoy the couple of selections that I have chosen. First is Matt Hammitt's solo project. Matt is the lead singer of Sanctus Real. His son, Bowen, has just celebrated his 1st birthday and if you are not familiar with Bowen's story, can I encourage you to log onto bowensheart.com! So check out the latest from Matt, Every Falling Tear
Now for my second choice to add to your collection. That is none other than Jason Gray with his latest, A Way to See in the Dark. Jason is a very creative story teller who shares his faith and life through his unique style of music. I hope that you enjoy this project as much as I do.
~Peace & Blessings~ Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment