Life

Each step of life is a journey that you choose to walk.

Each moment of life is another line, sentence, paragraph and chapter of the book called your life.

Enjoy all that life has to offer, good friends, good food, good coffee and as always wisdom and a good laugh.

~Jen





16 September 2011

Preparation

Last night as I was finally settling for bed (late night), I was wrestling with a thought that would not let go. It was one word...Preparation. God was revealing to me what so many of us struggle with, being prepared. As I tried to doze myself to sleep I had probably 20 different thoughts on preparation, so I want to get these thoughts on paper and IF I can stay true to form, I will touch on these points over the next couple of blogs. What do we prepare for? Well let's think about this...we prepare for marriage, for children, for school, for graduation, for vacation, for retirement and possibly for a rainy day. As an "On Air" Personality and Public Speaker, I have to be prepared before I speak (we should all do that though, shouldn't we!). What about salvation? Do you prepare for your salvation?
I want to dig into this idea of preparing and being prepared so if you would indulge me, I'd greatly appreciate it. My thoughts on preparation are still a little scattered, but yet very precise. My desire is to help you understand what it means to be prepared, for eternity, for God's Will in your life, but it all begins with salvation. In Exodus 23:20, God reveals that He is preparing a place for Moses.
“Behold, I am going to send an angel before you to guard you along the way and to bring you into the place which I have prepared. -Exodus 23:20
God is preparing! What a revelation! Again you see God's preparation in the Gospel (Good News) of John. John 14:2-3, "In My Father’s house are many dwelling places; if it were not so, I would have told you; for I go to prepare a place for you. If I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you to Myself, that where I am, there you may be also
. There it is, Jesus Christ, the Savior of the world, going to prepare a our eternal dwelling place, for ALL who believe in Him! And again you see God's preparation in the Victory. Revelation say in Revelation 12:6,
"Then the woman fled into the wilderness where she *had a place prepared by God, so that there she would be nourished for one thousand two hundred and sixty days."
As you see, God has been preparing, for you! So what are you doing to be prepared for God? ~Peace & Blessings~ Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment