Life

Each step of life is a journey that you choose to walk.

Each moment of life is another line, sentence, paragraph and chapter of the book called your life.

Enjoy all that life has to offer, good friends, good food, good coffee and as always wisdom and a good laugh.

~Jen





06 January 2012

It's Friday!

And I am so ready to hit the door and go home. So the week in review...this was the last week for the kids to be home for Christmas break. They went back yesterday and they are loving the fact that they are only in school for 2 days this week. They are not going to enjoy a full week next week.

As for me...I am glad to be getting back to a normal routine. Yesterday I went right back to a full force schedule and by time I got home last night it was after 9pm and I was exhausted! People who get up @ 0400 need to not be going until after 9pm. Oh well...lesson learned.

Tomorrow it is back to karate and then we are going to see about downgrading on the old cell phones. I mean really...I don't need to be that connected! OK, that's it for me...have a great weekend!

~Peace & Blessings~ Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment