Life

Each step of life is a journey that you choose to walk.

Each moment of life is another line, sentence, paragraph and chapter of the book called your life.

Enjoy all that life has to offer, good friends, good food, good coffee and as always wisdom and a good laugh.

~Jen





03 January 2012

Out with the Old...

and in with the new. At least that is what we try to accomplish with the start of each new year. I have decided to not add any new "New Years Resolutions". Instead I am going to stay the course and keep working on what I started last year. I did not reach the goals I had set for myself last year so why try to add on to the ones I already have to finish.



So here's a wrap of 2011...


JAN: New Year with only 1 car

FEB: Saving Money for another car & praying that we will be patient on the Lord

MAR: God has answered our prayers with the gift of a used van

APR: We started P90X

MAY: The kids finished school and are all promoted to the next grade

JUN: Hung out in Vegas for my birthday with some of the most amazing people on the planet...my Kadena Oki Peeps!

JUL: The kids have been hanging out with the Grandparents down at Wild Adventure theme park since the end of June

AUG: Back to school and back to meetings...ahhhh fall! :-)

SEP: Bumpy road while trying to get my barrings

OCT: Enjoyed Halloween with the kids

NOV: Truly Thankful for all of God's Goodness

DEC: May not be much, but best Christmas in a long long time and Mike & I celebrated 16 years of marriage



And here's the Goals for 2012...


Still working on those last 20 to 30 pounds and yes they come off this year! If my friend Amy can do it then so can I!

Be more attentive at work. I just want to do better at what I am so blessed to do.

I would love to be more active with my kids. This plan is already in action - I'm excited about this year!

Get everyone's exams done. This is already in act. All appointments but dental are made!

Replenish the said savings account. I need to stay the course on this plan and not let myself get derailed!

So there you have it...a quick review of my year and what I'd like to accomplish this upcoming year. What about you? Did you accomplish any of your goals that you set for yourself last year? If not...are you resetting? I hope so. Never give up!


~Peace & Blessings~ Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment