Life

Each step of life is a journey that you choose to walk.

Each moment of life is another line, sentence, paragraph and chapter of the book called your life.

Enjoy all that life has to offer, good friends, good food, good coffee and as always wisdom and a good laugh.

~Jen





27 March 2012

New Releases: Many to Choose From Or Get Them All

There's a list today that is worth reading through of new music that is officially out today! Whether you still are a little old school and buy CDs or more mainstream and download, here's some ear candy that I recommend!

First to start is my Pick of the Week...

Sidewalk Prophets (SWP). I have been a fan since day 1 and I have really been looking forward to this album! 



This week (for your listening pleasure) you will also enjoy...
Britt Nicole and her hot pop sound that teens (and wanna be teens) enjoy...


 ...Jimmy Needham has a voice that I just love to listen to. I'm looking forward to hearing this entire project...

... For my husband I have to give a shout out for the Rockers of Rhema Soul with their new album Red. Be prepared to Rock for Jesus...




 ...A fitting release now since lead singer, Jason Dunn, has announced that he is leaving Hawk Nelson. So for all you fans, you'll want to get this...


...after, what, 7 years, Toby Mac is Back with a remix that is sure to be a pleasure...


...and here's a new one. I have to say I am interested in listening to this album, so my review is simply to give them a try. Dubbed Hard Rock, this may just be right up your alley...




For a full list of new releases (yes there's more) then check out New Release Tuesday @ newreleasetuesday.com.



 

~Peace & Blessings~
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment