Life

Each step of life is a journey that you choose to walk.

Each moment of life is another line, sentence, paragraph and chapter of the book called your life.

Enjoy all that life has to offer, good friends, good food, good coffee and as always wisdom and a good laugh.

~Jen





23 April 2012

Just a quick little...

post about the weekend. It was good. T-Man stayed with his best friend this past weekend. I know that it was great for him. He rarely gets a chance to stay anywhere without Lil'Man. The girl was also out of the house on Saturday. She was taking a CPR/Babysitting certifications class. She is now babysitter ready! I know that she is so excited and is now wanting to babysit now more than ever! She is so good with babies too...I'm really proud of her!



Mike was working this Saturday as well, so that left just me and Lil'Man! We had a date! I love dates with my boys. They don't happen often, but I do love spending that one on one with them. We did not do too much though (the weather was not our friend). We went to karate, hung out and had some yummy frozen yogurt together while laughing and just being together.





 Time is fleeting with my children, I know this and I just want to instill in them that I love them and I want to always want to be a part of their lives. It will be trying (I know) as they are approaching the dreaded "Teen Age Years", but to be honest with you, I'm excited to see where God is leading them & I pray that I have taught them to truly trust God in every area of their lives.

~Peace & Blessings~
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment