Life

Each step of life is a journey that you choose to walk.

Each moment of life is another line, sentence, paragraph and chapter of the book called your life.

Enjoy all that life has to offer, good friends, good food, good coffee and as always wisdom and a good laugh.

~Jen





12 June 2012

Father's Day message from...



Francesca Battistelli. I really like Franny. My daughter absolutely loves her and keeps up with Francesca on a regular basis. My daughter will be able to meet Francesca this upcoming October, and she is so super excited (and I'm excited for her). My daughter has met many artist and bands over the past so many years, but this...to meet Francesca...is a dream come true for her.

So this morning as I was looking around for some good news to share, I came across this great blog from Franny B. I hope you enjoy it, and let it remind you of the blessings you have from your Father in Heaven as well as your earthly father.

 http://www.francescamusic.com/content/happy-fathers-day

~Peace & Blessings~
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment