Life

Each step of life is a journey that you choose to walk.

Each moment of life is another line, sentence, paragraph and chapter of the book called your life.

Enjoy all that life has to offer, good friends, good food, good coffee and as always wisdom and a good laugh.

~Jen





30 November 2012

End of the week...

and end of the month. This month has gone by so fast. It still seems like yesterday when we were rushed out of our home and living temporarily in a hotel while looking for a house to rent, and now I'm staring down at 2013.

I told my daughter yesterday that I need to reassess my 2 year plan and get back on track. She just looked at me like I had grown an extra head, and then asked why. That really is a good question, why.



I think it is important to look at your goals and see where you are in contrast to where you want to be, and then from where you are make a road map to get you where you ultimately want be. Then I think it is just as important to present your goals to God and ask Him if what you want in life is where He wants you to go.



Many people may find it difficult to pray about their goals, plans and life. It seems to me that most people do what they want and then when they run into trouble, they pray. I have found the opposite to be much more effective. When I pray first about the direction I need to be going, then write out the plan with the goals in place, I find it easier to succeed, because I know that if it is God's will, then it will come to pass. Besides, why would I want to stray off the path in which God has already laid for me? He, after all, has my best interest at heart.



So with my words on paper (print), I suppose it is now time to take action. I hope that each of you had a great Thanksgiving, and I pray that you have a Wonderful Christmas season.

~Peace & Blessings~
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment