Life

Each step of life is a journey that you choose to walk.

Each moment of life is another line, sentence, paragraph and chapter of the book called your life.

Enjoy all that life has to offer, good friends, good food, good coffee and as always wisdom and a good laugh.

~Jen





09 November 2012

I am long overdue...

 for a blog post. I have been extremely busy with life changes and I am still trying to find a new time management schedule. Change is never easy.




So here's an update to those changes.



I have a new work schedule to begin with! This is exciting for me. I am now on Mid-days. With this change, I am now home with the kids in the morning. We have all been trying to adjust to this new schedule, and it has not been too difficult, but it hasn't been easy either. The kids get to sleep in a little more in the morning, but I still want to be out of the house by 7:20 so they are at school by 7:30. Ideally this should work, but it doesn't always work that way.



I also like to be at work by 8AM, but again, that is contingent on getting the kids getting to school on time (My time). So needless to say, I am being taught to have flexibility. The reason I like to be in early is because I have new responsibilities at work, and I like to do that first thing in the morning so that I can focus on clients in the afternoon.


The other reason is because I have been on a workout schedule 3 days a week, and since it's a class...if I miss....I'm out. I have started to see some improvements, but I am really looking forward to reaching my weight and fitness goals!










And finally...the reason I have been so slack on the blogs...I have been working on putting together a women's conference, and it is finally here. I'm holding my breath, saying a prayer, and trying to calm my nerves. I am very excited about this. It's new. It's an opportunity. And most importantly, I want to make a difference in people's lives that will help. I'm so thankful to have that opportunity. I'm also so excited about working with some great friends and ministries.


So there you have it...a quick...update if you will. I will try to get back to my updates and stories, but for now, say a prayer for the conference tomorrow and that lives will be changed!


~Peace & Blessings~
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment