Life

Each step of life is a journey that you choose to walk.

Each moment of life is another line, sentence, paragraph and chapter of the book called your life.

Enjoy all that life has to offer, good friends, good food, good coffee and as always wisdom and a good laugh.

~Jen





10 January 2013

Encouraged!

 Today I went to my youngest child's school. I have been going twice a week to help him with his reading. They have this program called AR, and he wants to "get more points". This is the first time he has ever shown excitement towards reading, so I want to be a positive encouragement in this change.


When I got up to the school, I spoke with his teacher and she was just so excited to tell me that she loves the new improved positive attitude that she has seen in the past couple of weeks. She asked me what is different. The only thing that has changed is our eating habits. And yes...it has made a real difference in not just his life, but all of us! Real food, that our bodies can process, digest and use gets us feeling better, restores the natural balance that our bodies are craving for, and by golly, you can eat more, consume less calories, feel satisfied, and have overall better for you energy that lets you focus and get more done.

It was so encouraging to hear her say that she has seen a difference! (because she had no idea that we were making these changes at home) Maybe you want to make a positive change in you or your family. I'm not saying it's easy (because it's not), but it is so worth it. Start with baby steps. Instead of drinking a soda, drink a glass of water. Instead of eating a candy bar (or several) buy a bag of cherries (it cost about the same and is so much better for you). I'm sure that I'll be sharing more as we continue to change our eating habits. I hope that you are encouraged to make a change too.

~Peace & Blessings~
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment