Life

Each step of life is a journey that you choose to walk.

Each moment of life is another line, sentence, paragraph and chapter of the book called your life.

Enjoy all that life has to offer, good friends, good food, good coffee and as always wisdom and a good laugh.

~Jen





13 February 2013

In an hour...

it will officially be Valentine's Day. I will be the first to tell you that I'm not big on this day, and I really am not fond of cut flowers and a box of chocolates...cut flowers die, and I always eat the entire box of chocolates in one sitting.

So to my surprise and complete delight my husband brought home this evening an early Valentine's Day gift for me...



I love Cali Lilly. It has been my favorite flower for as long as I can remember, but I've only had them in pictures and once my husband brought some home for me in a vase...cut. These are in soil, and are healthy, and smell wonderful! Now I just hope that I can keep them alive. Anyone who knows me, knows that I'm not the best at keeping plants alive.

What a great symbol of hope and love. I'll be the first to tell you that my marriage has had many ups and downs...more downs than ups at times, but the commitment that I have to my husband and my family has been strengthened over the past few months by friends and family that have been praying for us, and because of God and his never ending love for us.

So if Valentines is a day that you say "keep it or leave it", makes sure that you let your "Valentine" know just how much you love and appreciate them. It doesn't have to be fancy, extravagant, or expensive, it just has to be from your heart to theirs. Do you know your spouses "Love Language"? If you don't may I recommend the book.



It will help keep your marriage humming and your love tank full! Happy Valentines Day!


~Peace & Blessings~
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment