Life

Each step of life is a journey that you choose to walk.

Each moment of life is another line, sentence, paragraph and chapter of the book called your life.

Enjoy all that life has to offer, good friends, good food, good coffee and as always wisdom and a good laugh.

~Jen





07 December 2009

So what do you do...

when you know that you really need to simplify? I wish I had an answer for that questions, but I am still searching for it. I am really over stretched and my desire is to get all the unnecessary activities out of my life. It seems like I'm doing this all the time though. I know how I want my life to go...it's getting there that seems to be the challenge.

So what is my ideal day you may ask? Wake up, shower, dress, pray, read a chapter of my Bible. Eat breakfast w/ my kids, get them off to school and then go into work. Get the kids from school and then help them with their homework, and then if they are in an activity...take them...as a family...and enjoy that time together.

I want to have an hour a day to practice piano everyday and have a seamless worship practice every week. I would love to have no guilt when I feel happy and I would love to not feel like everything I am doing is an issue.

Maybe, one day, I will have that, but for now I now I need to complete the tasks set before me. I am going to continue to work p/t for a little while longer and I will work towards getting a keyboard or piano in the house so I can practice everyday & I am determined to do all that I can to help my children fulfill their dreams. And I have decided that no matter what may happen...I am going to continue to live to the best of my ability by God's word and Jesus' teachings.

Sometimes I dream of running off to the mission field and just living out my days preaching the Gospel....wherever He leads, I shall follow.

~Peace & Blessings~
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment