Life

Each step of life is a journey that you choose to walk.

Each moment of life is another line, sentence, paragraph and chapter of the book called your life.

Enjoy all that life has to offer, good friends, good food, good coffee and as always wisdom and a good laugh.

~Jen





05 December 2009

When it rains...

it pours! I mean that in every sense of that phrase. I had no time to blog at all yesterday. To start, I got a call from my mom to let me know that her car had died. We quickly came up with a plan "B" to get a things done, but only 1/2 of them did. I tried to drive her car after the battery was working again, but then there was a problem with the car not defrosting and then the car informs us that the coolant level was too low. We made it to the store and was informed by a very nice person that helped us that the temp gauge is stuck...that is what caused my Nissan to crack the engine so I told mom that I was driving her home and that I would drop off the 7' Christmas tree to the station and pick up the 5' tree for her office. So that was all I really got done the first part of the day.

I picked up the kids from school and quickly got them ready to go right back out the door. One to a friends house and the others to my moms...I drove all over the place! Off to work I went and no joke...it was a slammed night! There was an hour wait for tables...therefore I was very very busy with to-go orders. After that was all said and done I got talked into working tonight - TONIGHT!!!!

So here it is, after only a few hours of sleep, Saturday. The parade is in a couple of hours, I'm at the station to get the tree and take it to where we are putting the float together at and then off to the grocery store with mom (this is take 2) and rush home to put up groceries and go into work.

Now with all that said, Mike is meeting with his new "boss" to go over his new job. It's a 2nd job (for now) and it is taking over the festivals for the Halyard group. So I don't know how much longer I will be working @ The Millhouse. I'll know more by this evening. Off I go, time to leave and get ready for the rainy parade.

~Peace & Blessings~
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment