Life

Each step of life is a journey that you choose to walk.

Each moment of life is another line, sentence, paragraph and chapter of the book called your life.

Enjoy all that life has to offer, good friends, good food, good coffee and as always wisdom and a good laugh.

~Jen





03 December 2009

Thursday feels like...

you guessed it...Monday! This has been a week of Monday's for me and I'm not real sure why. I know that I have to get all the "stuff" out of my head and down so I don't feel so overwhelmed with details. So here it is.

Yesterday I was blessed, BLESSED with a suprise paycheck. God is so good. Then had a great Christmas lunch with all the staff of the station. I sure am blessed to be where I am. It was a crazy night at my part time job. I take care of Room Service and To-Go at the Millhouse, and it's a fun p/t job, but I know that it is coming to a close. Mike has taken a job offer to head the events and festivals for another resteraunt so that means that I will need to be home. Honestly I am glad...I miss tucking the kids in at night and I really want to just concentrate on the ministry at the station.

So today, I am so tired and it's hard to do a live show when I am not able to focus. I have so much that I need to plan out and make sure gets done, it's all swimming in my head. We have the Christmas parade this Saturday. I have to go get the tree after my BNI meeting today. I have my accountability meeting today - missed that last week - and lunch...have to eat. Not to mention all this has to be done by 2pm...otherwise I will be late picking up the kids. Haha...I am Superwoman!!! Not really. So I have to push some things back and around so I get it done. I am just hoping that I don't forget to do anything that is real important...I feel like I am. I know I still have to go and reregister my car. That needs to be done no later than Monday. I do believe it will be Monday by time I get to it. When can I slow down? Soon, I'm going to have to or I am going to blow up like fireworks on the Fourth of July! Ok...that is all I've got for now...busy busy and I feel a bit better now!

~Peace & Blessings~
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment