Life

Each step of life is a journey that you choose to walk.

Each moment of life is another line, sentence, paragraph and chapter of the book called your life.

Enjoy all that life has to offer, good friends, good food, good coffee and as always wisdom and a good laugh.

~Jen





09 April 2012

iWorship

Yesterday as my family and I went to church I was really wondering how many people were going to be there. It always amazes me how many people attend worship on Easter Sunday. It also breaks my heart because they really miss so much. Worship is so much more than attending a "church service". It is about giving yourself wholly over and being in love with God!



I have a friend who says there is a God, but also says that he cannot worship a God that allows so much hurt and pain in this world. That my friends, breaks my heart even more. God does not allow hurt and pain in the way that you think or that my friend thinks. God is the healer of the pain and suffering that comes from the enemy, the devil, satin, Lucifer. It is because of his fallen state that he took his revenge on God's creation, us!

It was so eye opening yesterday as Pastor Tim was preaching on the resurrection how Jesus' disciples doubted that He was truly ALIVE! Do I truly believe that I serve a Living God? Do you? If I say I believe that He can save me from myself, that He loves me for who I really am, then why do I doubt when the tiniest "situation" pops up? If God is God, then why do I try to "fix it myself" or say that "I've got this"? Why do I think I'm any better than anyone else? Why do we pass judgement on others? Because they don't act like us, look like us, have the same demons as us? Believe me your demons and my demons are equally as bad in God's eyes. Sin is Sin, and God does NOT deem one less offensive as another.



So, I Worship. Not because I have to, not because it's the "right thing to do", but because He loves me, more than I think I could ever love myself or anyone else for that matter. He loves me despite my wicked ways. For that I must confess that I should worship more, love more, be more to Him, to Jesus. It's not my religion, it's my life! My heartfelt prayer is to not be afraid to share the truth of my life and how Jesus has saved me. I don't want to be afraid of what you will say, but to love you anyway. And I pray that you will come to love Him so much that you Worship everyday (not just Easter).


~Peace & Blessings~
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment